Friday, April 15, 2011

time is gold?

so....how much gold is now?believe it or not....it's rm162 for 916 gold....sooooo......expensiveEXPENSIVE....EXPENSIVE.... so, it that how much time worth?????...not....right?...so how do we really measure time?....while we are so busy with how's our life is....(duniawi)....what about our afterlife then?.....so questions already eh...hehehehehhe....so let's see this through my eyes (which are not so big,not so small,,,just nice for my loved ones to adore me...hehehehhe)...i would like...yet i think i should measure time with the time i have before i closed my eyes....that's how i want to measure the worth of time...therefore...i'll spend it more wisely.....this year...i cant really believe that every year my age adds up...hehehehhe....boleh ke kurang?...hehehhe..i dont think so...it will always adds up....another year...add 1 more number....wow...i feel so old yet so alive.....i'm alive...I'M ALIVE...I'M ALIVE... hehehehhe....so....time worth how long you have lived....really....how have i lived then?....it's been really good....in fact better than ever....thank Allah for that....alhamdulillah.....n may i live to see my family grows even bigger...hehehhehehe...amin....
so that's it about time for me.....it's time to rest my lovely fingers now....hehehehhe....

No comments:

Post a Comment