Tuesday, April 26, 2011

sad yestersay....happy today.....hope to be happy in future always....

it was a scary thoughts that my moon (izz) has a fever....he was fine yesterday morning..then in the noon my mom called to tell me that my moon has a high fever....was going to panic for a moment...but got my head together with my heart....told mom to take his temp first then give the previous medicine that was given to prevent fever after a shot and to give him a cooler pad for fever (bye-bye fever by hisamitsu)heheheh...
....then.... ask my love to go home an take him to the clinic....then that was that...it was confirmed that my moon has a fever...and been given some other medicines...did ask mom how was it with the doctor...the doctor was our family doctor since childhood....hehheh....it was comforting that my moon is love by everyone...the doctor even said that he wanted to be called grandpa...sweet right...heheheh anyway...my mom said that the moment my moon came in the room...dr lu took my moon to his lap...then my love took picture of them....wanted to post the picture..but sadly it's in my love phone...heheheheh....then got home after work....long story...in the end my moon sleep soundly in my arms....then long story again...woke up in the morning...gave him a bath...warm one....then took his temp...almost normal....and now....after the long story..hehehhehe....he sound asleep with no more cooler pad fever on his forehead....my moon now much better....moon please don't have fever or anymore sickness...i'll always pray for your health and wealth....love u much moon....


No comments:

Post a Comment