Tuesday, April 17, 2012

a little here and there

i've been thinking lately.....it has been a very long since i started to think about....it just slipped my mind from time to time....anyway.....i do need a little bit of this and that to complete my complicated feelings...some people may not established as the things that i supposed i need indeed...but it is the kind of things most of people should have...like conscious....a lot of people may not aware of their inner conscious....some people just go with it......i prefer to do as i feel and please...not really lah..... that may lead me to more confusion in my life....with me knowing it...my conscious always tell me not to go there...and yet...a little bit here and there...it has conclude me to go to that decision.....i have not use the word decision in a long time...i have been following under someone order lately...maybe for the rest of my life that is.....anyway..that little thing here and there made it somehow clear to me to hold things up and let it be, let things the way they are and sooner or later...things may turn up better than i imagine.....because it's a little bit here and a little bit there, there is....so there it is....somethings are meant  to be let...so then let it be...right....crossing my fingers over things...hope things will turn up well.....amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment