Wednesday, April 11, 2012

fragile.....

i'm being this because you made me do it....being fragile...not really my thing.....although some people may see tough at most of the time....but i'm sooooo.... fragile kinda person......but never under estimate that i'm as a weak....as i am strong that you may not realize how strong i can be at most of the time.....yet....my heart is easily break down.....but not my spirit....hihihi....but does me being fragile made you realize how i want you to support me in every way possible?....i want to know that i miss you, i want you.....not as much i need you when i needed you most.....being sulky as i can be....still you ignore me......i want you know that my heart broke to pieces when you did that...however....i'm being strong for you to be there and be strong for me too....i do hope you see that in  me....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment