Sunday, June 19, 2011

do you remember?

do you remember?
i asked you.....
do you love me?
you never did answer....
do yo miss me?
you never did answer....
never....
not straight away...
i have to wait my whole life time...
for you to answer it....
somehow now i realize that....
you never did love me...
you never did miss me...
...though...i like to think that...
you dont just love me...but you LOVE me....
you dont just miss me.....but you MISS me....
and so...i dont know what to do....
i guess...i'll think like that...NO...
that would be like a lie to me...
because...you never did love me nor miss me....
i'll have to live with that...even it's gonna to tore my heart to pieces....
then i have to live with that.....without you....
without you loving me....
without you missing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment