Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TIME

TIME TO LOVE N BE LOVE....

Salam…..well it’s nite and it’s midnite oredi….so let’s do this…let’s talk…maybe a little topic…for example…let’s have a talk about TIME…hmmm…it’s obvious rite…..it’s kinda heavy topic for midnite….heheheheh…anyway..how time flies by…..it’s 2011 oredi….i kinda remember being in the year 2000….so many memories then….then….let’s go back further…1995….hehehehhehe..it’s kinda fun remembering the times when my family n I back in the states…it was an experience…not so adventurous anyway… I was only 14 then….hehehehehe..so young n naive I might say…there were hard times then…then again I survived…we survived…then back to Malaysia after 3 years…once again we faced again the interlanguage…especially my little sister n brother…not that hard to get back together with old friends…me on the other hand a bit hard…I was never really been in the kampong..so my friends would mostly be my relatives..hehehhe….then I was fine….proud to have friends like them….there are 4 of us… 2 of them were my aunts (1 of them a mix of aunt n cousin also, both are 1year younger than me..hehehhehe) and the other one is my relative also which I would consider my cousin due to her brother married to my cousin…..hehehhhe….anyway…they are my best friends at the kampong….then time flies again….we all had other plans in life…I then went to Uitm and UMS later….n how time flies….i met my hubby in the time I’m trying to heal from a love that was never meant to be…hmmm..not much I can about my past love….it’ll hurt me again in some way…hmmmmmhuhuhuhuuhuhuhsedihnya klu teringathuhuhuhuhuh… anyway…it’s past rite…then how time flies again…..n now I have my truest love IZZ FAUZAN CHEE my young boyfriend…hehehheheh… sorry honey…u r my truest love also….hehehhe…my old boyfriend…heheheh not ex k…. only old…hehhehe…no lah….u r always young to me…eventhough u’r older than me….hmmmm…mmg oldlah….hehehhehe…luv u….thank you Allah for everything….i can’t thank you enough for giving me the time to experience such love from everyone who love me….especially my family….



No comments:

Post a Comment