Wednesday, January 12, 2011

mine.....


MINE.................
My Izz....u r mine from the beginning until the end.....i cannot be more grateful to Allah for giving such beautiful child ever....cry most of the time whenever the thoughts of u not there with me....that would be the same feeling for your papa....i cannot n would not handle it if u guys were not with me....however...there's a feeling that i cannot have all the things in the world....like my mom said....'nafsu dunia kan di talan'....my sisters knows about this...heheheheh...anyways....luv so much izz's papa n my izz.....hopefully we can fulfill our dreams whatever they may be....so much dreams bah ni...hehehehhehehe...insyaAllah....

1 comment:

  1. forgot to mention....my izz was born 30th december at 4.10pm at smc...hehehehehh

    ReplyDelete