Wednesday, March 21, 2012

new template for me...

as i was browsing through my blogger draft....there it was tempting to press and try a new template...then i try it out but then i accidentally and innocently press apply...huhuhuhu...then there it goes my old template with my dear photo of my loved ones...huhuhuhuuh...so...anyway...this new one seems not bad at all...so i'm good with this template...hihiihh

so....i'd like to talk about today.....today...i'm so mentally and emotionally tired....very exhausting....so many thing to be done...in the end...i refuse....refuse to do it all....and i ended up doing something else other than my work.....stress....a word that i'd like to avoid using everyday but ended up using it anyway....hahahahha.....this is so ****** **....(not allowing to curse)hihihi.....

lately...people been accusing me losing weight......hihih...tq...although i weigh myself and still the same numbers appear....hmmm....i don't know what happened actually...maybe because of my work stress...hmmmm....i really want and wish for a nice vacation from all of this hectic work.....but like to do all the best for myself....may i have a bless health....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment