Friday, March 23, 2012

being so lazy...

being so lazy nowadays are my trend of showing off my talent being lazy....and that would be protesting against my own work...hihihih....i really don't have the mood to do them all....it has been piling up that i don't even know where to start or even have the heart to them.....i'm just being a lazy bum....hihihihi....

so then...this occur to me that i should manage my time for job and self and family....so....yet...i haven't really decided yet as i'm being so much in lazy...also in love with my boys.....hoping you're always remember that i'm doing the best i can to love more than anything....hopefully until my time comes....

lately i have been feeling the stress over work that has and still is piling up....i just hope that this doesn't effect my health and mentally....somehow...just thinking about all the work make me nervous that i think i might just die from doing all that work....i really do feel that....well...i guess i'm to have my sleep....and oh ya...i also been lacking lots of sleep...and feel so exhausted....and making me feel so lazy....huhuhuhu....

 

2 comments:

  1. aku pon mls kayu. paper blom siap tndee..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samalah......smapai harini malas masih melanda...makin banyak keja nda siap....

      Delete