Thursday, October 20, 2011

i'm not...but i'm....

okay i like this quote not that very much.....but not my original.....hehheheheh..i got this from 'LoOnEr_28 - facebook'
I'm Not Angry Because We Broke Up, I'm Sad Because I Can't Let You Go.. I'm Not Angry At You For Not Loving Me, I'm Angry With Me For Still Loving You.. ... I'm Not Angry That I Lost You, I'm Sad Because I Once Had You.. I'm Not Angry That I Can't Have You, I'm Sad Because I Know What I'm Missing.. I'm Not Angry That You've Moved On, I'm Sad Because I Can't.. I'm Not Angry That You Won't Come Back, I'm Sad Because I Keep Hoping You Will.. I'm Not Angry Because I Hate You And Don't Want To, I'm Sad Because I Miss You And I Love You..

1 comment:

  1. okey

    the judgmental statement with the sarcastic look...

    are you nuts.... hahahah

    ReplyDelete