Thursday, October 27, 2011

#1

so...today is 27 oct...i'm official.... 20+ +1day....so...i thought i was going to post my thoughts 1 a day...but feeling kinda lazy....so you might be wandering so what was the post before....actually they are too my thoughts...but the thoughts that i thought i was going to publish is a little bit in deep secret thoughts of mine...but thought of it again...i might just keep it to myself....for i think it will cut deepen into someone i know reading this....hehehehhehehe....so...i'll give another thought though...then this would be my first 

#1...it's my fear of people knowing the real me...if only you could be in my shoes....huhuhuhu... 

so maybe later if i ever get lazy...it'd be likely i'll postponed my thoughts....(dont worry. i always jot down i think...hehehe not really)...it's like a thought a day...hehehehheheh....a secret of my mind a day?...hehehhe...nah...we'll see about thatlah kn....hehehheheh...so to be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment