Saturday, May 28, 2011

some thoughts of mine...

i know that i'm not suppose to do that....
and my head is saying this and my heart says that....then the other me says you want this....the other me says you going to suffer for this....and my inner says that...i know myself better...and yet i got confuse by it...a friend of mine says that's why women never understand and knew that she more complicated than she realizes...it's all because we women tend to think unimportant matters...i mean the ones that does not really matters...hehehhe...well what can we do about it....we like to think more....so now...why does it bother me so much that i tend to do things that i'm not supposed to do.....well...you know it's because of you....you know that i can't help it....so why do it in the first place?...sometimes how i badly wish that you and i never happen....i really want that...so that i would not hurt so much as i'm hurt now....and yet after all this..i still have that feeling for you.....i know you know that too....but it looks like you dont even care....you dont know what state i'm now....i'm hurt badly.....so bad i need to be submitted to the mad facility.....you should've not found me...and i should've not look for you.....i shouldn't.....

No comments:

Post a Comment